Demineralization is the process of removing mineral salts from Water by using the ion exchange process.
Demineralised Water is Water completely free ( or almost ) of dissolved minerals as a result of one of the following processes :
3. Membrane filtration (reverse osmosis or nanofiltration)
5. Or other technologies
Demineralized Water also known as Deionized Water, Water that has had its mineral ions removed. Mineral ions such as cations of sodium, calcium, iron, copper, etc and anions such as chloride, sulphate, nitrate, etc are common ions present in Water. Deionization is a physical process which uses specially-manufactured ion exchange resins which provides ion exchange site for the replacement of the mineral salts in Water with Water forming H+ and OH- ions. Because the majority of Water impurities are dissolved salts, deionization produces a high purity Water that is generally similar to distilled Water, and this process is quick and without scale buildup. De-mineralization technology is the proven process for treatment of Water. A DM Water System produces mineral free Water by operating on the principles of ion exchange, Degasification, and polishing. Demineralized Water System finds wide application in the field of steam, power, process, and cooling.
Raw Water is passed via two small polystyrene bead filled (ion exchange resins) beds. While the cations get exchanged with hydrogen ions in first bed, the anions are exchanged with hydroxyl ions, in the second one.
In the context of Water purification, ion-exchange is a rapid and reversible process in which impurity ions present in the Water are replaced by ions released by an ion-exchange resin. The impurity ions are taken up by the resin, which must be periodically regenerated to restore it to the original ionic form. (An ion is an atom or group of atoms with an electric charge. Positively-charged ions are called cations and are usually metals; negatively-charged ions are called anions and are usually non-metals).
The following ions are widely found in Raw Waters :
1. Calcium (Ca2+)
2. Magnesium (Mg2+)
3. Sodium (Na+)
4. Potassium (K+)
1. Chloride ( Cl-)
2. Bicarbonate (HCO3-)
3. Nitrate (NO3-)
4. Carbonate (CO32-)
1. Variety of cost effective standard models.
2. Improved aesthetics and rugged design.
3. User friendly, low maintenance and easy to install.
4. Simpler distribution and collection systems.
5. Quick availability.
6. Pre dispatch assembly check.
7. The multiport valves are top mounted as well as side mounted with the necessary high pressure rating PVC piping.
8. Single valve operation as compared to the six valves in conventional filters
9. Each operating step is clearly marked on the valve, thereby eliminating chances of error in the operating sequence.
10. Single valve assembly, with its simplified frontal Piping, simpler distribution collecting systems is Very easy to install.
11. Rust free
12. Less power consumption
15. High shelf life
• Boilers feed Water, Textiles, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Breweries, Swimming pools, Potable Water, Hospitals, Automobile, and Battery, Fertilizers.
• Ion Exchange Plants
- Industrial DM Plant
- Two Stage & Multi Stage DM Plants
- Mix Bed Demineraliser
- Cation Polisher
- Manual/Automatic Plants
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Power Plant
- Oil & Gas sector
- Chemical Industries
- Textile Industries
Established in the year 2012 by Mr. P. Bharanikumar, with vast experience over the field of all type of Water treatment. Based in Erode, Tamil Nadu is conveniently located to serve the entire Tamil Nadu. The range of UACT capabilities include Complete Water Treatment Services, Drinking water Plants, Specialized Treatment Chemicals for all systems, State-of-the-Art Chemical Feeding Equipment, expert technical support and a tradition of skill, efficiency and dependability.
10/12, Kumara kurubaran street, Sathy Rd, near lotus TVS show room, Erode, Tamil Nadu 638003,
© 2017 Universal Aquacare Technology | All Rights Reserved | Developed by Purple Web Shop