Food and beverage water treatment processes and solutions from Universal Aquacare Technology are designed to help its customers achieve sustainable and profitable potable water and manage wastewater correctly, all within their respective country’s legislative requirements.
Food and beverage water treatment requires systems and key technologies that meet the strictest disinfection and purification specifications. Veolia uses multimedia and membrane filtration (including nanofiltration), activated carbon filtration and UV disinfection for food and beverage water treatment. These technologies aid in managing of water as a food ingredient, managing water for industrial use, and the treating of effluent, grease, and sludge.
1. A reusable water supply, thereby reducing overall raw water intake.
2. Achieving ZLD (Zero Liquid Discharge) for better environmental practices.
3. Help for manufacturers to produce quality final products by supplying high-grade potable water.
4. Reduced production costs and improve profits for manufacturers.
5. Manage waste and sludge - adding benefit by recovering resources.
6. Generate energy from waste and sludge.
3. Membrane filtration
6. Reverse osmosis
7. Process water polishing
8. Disinfection with chemicals and UV
9. Biological treatment
Established in the year 2012 by Mr. P. Bharanikumar, with vast experience over the field of all type of Water treatment. Based in Erode, Tamil Nadu is conveniently located to serve the entire Tamil Nadu. The range of UACT capabilities include Complete Water Treatment Services, Drinking water Plants, Specialized Treatment Chemicals for all systems, State-of-the-Art Chemical Feeding Equipment, expert technical support and a tradition of skill, efficiency and dependability.
10/12, Kumara kurubaran street, Sathy Rd, near lotus TVS show room, Erode, Tamil Nadu 638003,
© 2017 Universal Aquacare Technology | All Rights Reserved | Developed by Purple Web Shop